1. Each pie must be a 9” (measured at the top inside edge of the dish) two-crusted pie, lattice-top is excluded.
2. Submit a 3” x 5” card with your recipe, your name and address.
3. No pre-made or pie mixes will be allowed.
4. The main ingredient must be apples. However, pies may include other fruits or ingredients.
5. Failure to adhere to these rules will disqualify the entered pie from the competition.
6. All pies become the property of the Association of Connecticut Fairs (baking dishes will not be returned).
|Overall appearance||40 points|
|Total Score||100 points|
The following prizes plus a rosette will be awarded at the annual state contest held in November. Honorable Mention Ribbons will also be awarded.
Bishops Orchards is sponsoring by awarding bags of apples at the Annual State Contest held in November.
King Arthur Flour is sponsoring ribbons and prizes at the Annual State Contest in November.