Pat & Charlotte Schmidt, Superintendents – (203) 376-0531
Paul Jurgelonis, Judge, A.R.B.A. (Purebred Stock – A.R.B.A. Show)
Julie Smith, Judge, Pet Stock
Send all entries to:Pat & Charlotte Schmidt
136 Smithville Rd.
Spencer, MA 01562
Please make check payable to Harwinton Agricultural Society
- All entries must be received no later than September 25, 2021.
- Entry Fee
- One (1) to Four (4) Rabbits $8.00
- Over Four (4) Rabbits $.50 each additional fee.
- Entries will be limited this year and will be closed when all available cages are filled.
- Exhibitors MUST supply heavy or weighted feed and water dishes. The committee will furnish bedding, food and
care of exhibits. Exhibitors WILL NOT be allowed in cages during fair time.
- This is an A.R.B.A. sanctioned show but we welcome pet stock (mixed breeds or imperfect purebreds). Only 2 pet
rabbits per family.
- All rabbits entered in the A.R.B.A. show must have a permanent tattoo in the left ear. The number MUST be listed
on the entry blank or entry will be placed in the pet stock category.
- There will be two categories of Rabbits
- (A) Purebred – (A specific Breed and Color, Sex and Age.)
- (B) Pet Stock – (Mixed Breeds) or a purebreed with minor imperfections or disqualifications.
- Rabbits must be cooped Friday from 3- 7 pm
- Judging on Friday night at 7 pm
- Exhibitors must not be removed before 5 pm Sunday
- Exhibitors will be given a free two day admission pass to the Fair.
Best Pet Stock – Superintendent’s Trophy
Grand Champion of Show – (A.R.B.A.) – Trophy
Reserve Grand Champion of Show – (A.R.B.A.) – Trophy
Rosettes for Best of Breed – 10 largest classes competing.
- Senior Bucks and Does – 6 months older.
- Bucks and Does – 6-8 months old. Breeds that are over 10 lbs. at maturity
- Junior Bucks and Does – 3 to 6 months old.