Pat & Charlotte Schmidt, Superintendents – (203) 376-0531
Paul Jurgelonis, Judge, A.R.B.A. (Purebred Stock – A.R.B.A. Show)
Julie Smith, Judge, Pet Stock
Send all entries to:Pat & Charlotte Schmidt
136 Smithville Rd.
Spencer, MA 01562
- All entries must be received no later than 10 days before the Fair.
- Entry fee:
- One (1) to four (4) rabbits $10.00
- Over four (4) rabbits $.50 each additional fee.
- Entries will be limited and closed when all available cages are filled.
- Exhibitors must supply heavy or weighted feed and water dishes. The Fair will furnish bedding, food and care of exhibits. Exhibitors will not be allowed in cages during fair time.
- This is an A.R.B.A. sanctioned show but we welcome pet stock (mixed breeds or imperfect purebreds). Only 2 pet rabbits per family.
- All rabbits entered in the A.R.B.A. show must have a permanent tattoo in the left ear. The number must be listed on the entry blank or entry will be placed in the pet stock category.
- There will be two categories of Rabbits:
- (A) Purebred – (A specific Breed and Color, Sex and Age.)
- (B) Pet Stock – (Mixed Breeds) or a purebreed with minor imperfections or disqualifications.
- Rabbits must be cooped by Friday 11 am-2 pm, and not be removed before Sunday 5 pm.
- Judging on Friday at 2 pm.
- Exhibitors will be given free admission to the Fair.
Best Pet Stock – Superintendent’s Trophy
Grand Champion of Show – (A.R.B.A.) – Trophy
Reserve Grand Champion of Show – (A.R.B.A.) – Trophy
Rosettes for Best of Breed – 10 largest classes competing.
- Senior Bucks and Does – 6 months older.
- Bucks and Does – 6-8 months old. Breeds that are over 10 lbs. at maturity
- Junior Bucks and Does – 3 to 6 months old.