Saturday 1 pm and Sunday 10 am, South of the Historical Buildings.
Robert Stockno III, Superintendent – (860) 508-5204
Rules for the event:
- Competition is open to all men 14 years and up.
- Register in person at the hay toss. Registration begins 1/2 hour prior to the event.
- Practice throws will be allowed 1/2 hour before start of event.
- Bales of hay will be provided by the Fair.
- Two throws will be allowed per contestant; best throw will count.
- Crossing the foul line will result in disqualification of that toss. Must have lead foot on the ground behind the foul line.
- Fair official will have final decision in any dispute.
- Ribbons and bragging rights will be given out.