Bruce Richard, Superintendent – (860) 480-1678
Saturday 1:00 pm and Sunday 10:00 am, South of the Historical Buildings
Rules for the event:
- Competition is open to all men 16 years and up.
- Bales of hay will be provided by the fair.
- Practice throws will be allowed one hour before start of event.
- Two throws will be allowed per contestant; best throw will count.
- Crossing the foul line will result in disqualification of that toss. Must have lead foot on the ground behind the foul line.
- Register in person at the hay toss. Registration begins 1/2 hour prior to the event.
- Fair official will have final decision in any dispute.
- Ribbons and bragging rights will be given out.