Saturday 11 am and Sunday 1 pm, South of the Historical Buildings.
Rules for the event:
- Competition is open to all women 16 years and up.
- Skillet will be provided by Fair.
- Throw must be straight out.
- Practice throws will be allowed 1 hour before the start of event.
- Two throws will be allowed per contestant; best throw will count.
- Crossing the foul line will result in disqualification of that toss. Must have lead foot on the ground behind the foul line (No running).
- Register in person at Skillet throw. Registration begins 1/2 hour prior to event.
- Fair official will have final decision in any dispute.
- Trophies and ribbons will be given.