Robert Stockno III, Superintendent – (860) 508-5204
Sunday 1 pm, South of the Historical Buildings.
Rules for the event:
- Competition is open to all women 14 years and up.
- Skillet, approximately 5 1/2 lbs, will be provided by the Fair.
- Practice throws and in person registration will be 15 minutes before start of event.
- Two throws will be allowed per contestant; best throw will count.
- Crossing the foul line will result in disqualification of that toss. Must have lead foot on the ground behind the foul line (No running).
- Fair official will have final decision in any dispute.
- Trophies and ribbons will be given.